Should you be concerned about your workplace's cleanliness? Absolutely! Each day, walking into a clean office offers numerous demonstrated advantages. Walking into an unclean office, on the other hand, can have a negative influence.
Workplace cleanliness directly impacts perception, health, productivity, brand image, etc. What should a firm employee anticipate in terms of office cleanliness? What success criteria might you examine if you control your workplace cleaning program?
Read on to know more about office cleanliness and where to find a commercial office cleaning service in Orange County.
Your Health Is At Risk – Germs Abound In Offices!
Have you ever thought about how your work environment could affect your health? Office surroundings can be breeding grounds for pathogens, according to industry research. Consider the following facts:
- The average desk contains 400 times the bacteria found on a toilet seat, with some of these bacteria being extremely hazardous and leading to disease transmission.
- It was discovered that office phones contain 25,127 germs per square inch. And the germs can be any form of bacteria, ranging from Helicobacter pylori to E. coli.
- Office kitchenettes can be a major source of 'sickness-inducing' germs. Refrigerator handles, cabinet tops, water coolers, and other surfaces, for example, can harbor a high concentration of germs. According to research, a single office water cooler has 2.7 million germs per square inch!
- According to a survey facilitated among 1,000 office workers, more than two-thirds of workers put themselves at risk by not following prescribed cleaning requirements.
As a result, the cleanliness of your workplace has a direct impact on the health of your staff and consumers. The risk is considerably increased during the cold and flu season. Your facility manager and cleaning company should be worried about your office cleanliness to prevent hazardous germs and bacteria. If you want your office to be thoroughly clean, seek a commercial building cleaning in Orange County.
"Word Gets Around" When It Comes To Brand Reputation
Have you ever visited a restaurant or a store only to be disappointed by its filthiness? Perhaps the floors were noticeably soiled. Perhaps the main entry glass was smeared badly. Or, even worse, there was a foul, musty odor.
How long did it take to recognize something was wrong with your experience? What was your point of view? Indeed, you had a negative impression of the encounter. But the story does not end there.
This kind of impact is enormous. Have you ever told your friends or family when you have a poor experience? Is it possible that they told others about it? Positive feedback travels faster than negative feedback. It's in our nature.
As an employee, what do you notice in your work environment? What do they notice when visitors and customers arrive or meet at your office facility? Is the first impression clean, tidy, and ready to go? Or is it possible that you need to develop to protect your brand's reputation?
Here are some high-impact workplace cleaning jobs to keep in mind:
- Keep the entryway glass clean. Smudges and a greasy appearance will immediately create a poor impression.
- The foyer and lobby floors should be kept clean. Even minor amounts of dirt and trash might give the impression that the entire office is filthy.
- What about scents when you walk inside your office? Does it have a pleasant scent? Or perhaps stale or 'a little off'? Carpets are frequently the source of office odor. Professional carpet cleaning is generally suggested regularly.
- Clogged HVAC vents and returns quickly communicate a filthy environment. To fully clean vents without reintroducing dust, use a HEPA vacuum.
- Stains, debris, and standing water on water fountains and coolers are unappealing and unsanitary. Daily cleaning is frequently required to maintain a clean appearance and healthy use. Also, watch out for stains on the carpet or moist patches caused by leaking fountains.
As a result, keeping your office tidy will undoubtedly improve your brand's reputation. On the other hand, a dirty one will sway public opinion to the negative, and this can spread swiftly through word-of-mouth, social media, and internet reviews. Make sure your commercial cleaning program is effective, or better yet, seek an office cleaning in Orange County. Cleaning chores and frequency are influenced by foot traffic, region, industry, etc.
SayClean is your one-stop shop for commercial office cleaning service in Orange County for small and large organizations. We leave a clean, safe, and healthy atmosphere once we finish our work as a leading commercial cleaning company in Orange County, CA. Get a free estimate by giving us a call today!